Regardless if I'm using "index" or "list" it still doesn't solve my
issue.  If both calls were made to the list command, my question is
would I use a new format to get two different outputs ( views ) or is
the correct way to use if statements in the RJS files?  I'm leaning
the way of the new format, just cuz it's easier, and cleaner... my
call askes for formatted_company_path(js2) and I get the index.js2.rjs
file...  makes sense to me... I'm curious to hear from others on the
drawbacks of doing it this way...  and on LIST being RESTful for that
matter..

I'll do some more reading, but it's been my understanding that it is
not.