I suppose that would depend on how the authentication is handled in the
asp.net application. Is it HTML form based, HTTP Basic Authentication,
or something else?

> I'm using asp.net application and i access this from cURL .Now i want to
> know,how to use single sign on in cURL.

I assume from this that the asp.net application is not handling Cross
Site Request Forgery (CSRF) protection. Is that correct?

You say you are accessing the asp.net application from cURL. Does that
mean you are successfully authenticating with the asp.net application
and you want keep track of the state? If so then you need to get cURL to
manage the session cookies from the asp.net application (assuming the
asp.net application is managing sessions with cookies). See the curl man
page and look for --cookie-jar option.

cURL also support HTTP Basic Authentication and HTTPS, so if the asp.net
application supports this authentication method then you just need to
send it the username and password in the URL.
https://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/login.asp. And don't forget to use a
cookie jar for managing the application's session cookies.

This is the best answer I can give with the information you have
provided. Maybe a more detailed explanation of what you're actually
trying to do would help.