Hi,
   have somebody experience using JQuery in an application Ror join to
prototype?
   somebody knows if is possible use Prototype and JQuery all together?

   I am trying implement drag and drop effects in a table but nothing
is happening. The javascript is not loaded. I found this two links
that I write below and I done all the steps but the effects didn't
appear in the proves.

http://www.isocra.com/2008/02/table-drag-and-drop-jquery-plugin/
http://www.bencurtis.com/archives/2008/10/drag-and-drop-sorting-with-jquery-and-rails/

can somebody tell me about another link or howto to see to fix this?

I have installed on the development machine :

System Debian GNU/Linux lenny
Rails 2.1.0-5

         Many thanks people. Bye

http://www.sindominio.net/ayuda/preguntas-inteligentes.html