Thanks for any help you can offer.

I am trying to send out a small batch of emails using an http
request.  I know it sounds odd. hear me out.

I have loaded a bunch of emails into this table and just want to
slowly work through them.  Sort of a poor mans AR:Mailer.  But I am
getting a "can't dup NilClass" when I hit it with a http request.

def message
  @reminders = Reminder.find(:all, :order => "created_at DESC", :limit
=> 5)
    for reminder in @reminders
       ReminderMailer.deliver_reminder_message(reminder)
       reminder.destroy
     end
  render :nothing => true, :status => 401 # Unauhorized