Hi there,

I want to truncate all the data from user model being edited in
different tabs (e.g. privacy data like newsletter receiving, login data,
user data, etc.), being convinient for the user.

First I wrote a controller for each section editing the same model. I
just don't think it's the best way, that's why I discarted it.

I'm taking care about the RESTfull resources, so of course, right now
it's called <%= link_to 'Edit member profile',
edit_user_path(logged_in_user) %>.

I have about 30 information to edit in the user model and want to let
thm edit separately. How do you do that? Any experience, any
suggestions?

Greetings
Mayo