We have a secure application on the Internet that you have to log into
to use.  We want to be able to display a video from a streaming media
server via this application.  The streaming media server is behind a
firewall so I want my Rails app to proxy the stream to the user so
that the stream is not available unless you log in.

I know I can use send_file to just show the video file, but I prefer
to be able to use the streaming server so that the user does not have
to wait for the file to download before it starts to play.

Thanks