On 18 Nov 2008, at 23:41, boblu wrote:

> yes, the compannies table does not have a columns called
> ref_company_id.
> It is the table which is referreced by the sections table that has a
> ref_company_id as a foreign key.
> Can you explain why that error comes out? 'cause I cannot find any
> clue about it.

It's very weird - in particular it's weird that it goes t0_r0, t0_r16:
the number after the r is generated by an each_with_index loop - it
should skip over the numbers 1-15.
Weird stuff might happen if you had overwritten the column_names or
columns methods on your ActiveRecord class but I would have expected
that to cause problems elsewhere too.

Fred