Thanks Rob!

That is great script, I didn't use Graphviz before so this was more
trouble than installing yor gem ;).

However, not sure if it's my fault - or library works like that,
generated graph was hard to read and analyze, it also didn't include
model attributes.

Googling for "ruby graphviz" was more successful:
http://visualizemodels.rubyforge.org/

Is really nice plugin, generates cool graphs. I just had to make
little fix for Rails 2.2 to work, but it's easy.

Best,
H.