Hello all, I'm new to Ruby and Ruby on Rails, so please have patience
with a newbie.

I was looking at the HTML produced when there are form errors and
realized why my layout keeps breaking.  Every label and input with an
error gets wrapped with a div tag!  So, I've been looking at the source
... but I have yet to find what object or method to inherit from.

Can you guys tell me how to change the output?  What I'd like to
accomplish is that flawed fields, any inputs, have the standard error
class (no wrapping div) and that any labels have the class too.  IE, I'd
rather output the tag with a class name than a wrapping div with a class
name.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

- Robert