Hello,

I'm currently creating my first plugin in rails. It creates a model
and a mixin for controllers. For testing purposes I need a test
controller (sort of a mock) to which I can include my mixin and test
wether the mixed in methods work. My problem is in order to do this I
either have to setup my test enviorment in a rails app outside of my
plugin or I have to replicate a whole rails environment in my plugin
so that the standard routing stuff and everything works.
Is this the normal procedure or is there an easier way?
I searched the group and made a search on the net but I have not found
a satisfactory answer yet. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
musk