Schalk,

The install worked fine in this environment:

Ruby version    1.8.7 (powerpc-darwin9)
RubyGems version        1.3.1
Rails version   2.1.2
Active Record version   2.1.2
Action Pack version     2.1.2
Active Resource version 2.1.2
Action Mailer version   2.1.2
Active Support version  2.1.2
Application root        /Users/rick/test212
Environment     development
Database adapter        sqlite3
Database schema version 0

I'm assuming that C:/DEVELOPMENT/osc is the root of your rails
application.  You might try adding the -v option to plugin to see if
you can get more information on what's happening.

Rick