You are absolutely right, it's just JavaScript, and digging under the hood
uncovered my error. I also modified the plugin slightly to accept a :url
parameter in order to specify a controller, action, etc. Just more flexible.

Thanks,
-H

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Hassan Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]