On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Colin Law <clan...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Look in the rails log to see what is happening (development.log
> assuming in development mode).
> Once you understand what is happening you will be better placed to fix it.
>
> Colin

Yes, I've done that and every time I click on that radio... it makes an
update and it saves the chosen option, if I make 2 fast clicks (or N
clicks) it renders 2 (or N ) partials.

In my log after doing the update in database, it renders the partial and
after that it calls the update.js that I use, is there a way to avoid this
behavior? or it something related to the javascript?

Thanks

Javier