Hello,

Perhaps someone knows the answer to this one, because its been
stumping me for a long time.

BTW, i'm still using rails 3.0.0, perhaps this issue is solved in a
recent release.

Here are my Models

class Team < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_many :players

class Player < ActiveRecord::Base
  belongs_to :team
  has_many :jerseys

class Jersey < ActiveRecord::Base
  belongs_to :player

In the console (or in any of my methods), I would like to list all the
Teams that have Players with Jerseys that are XL or higher

# IF I JUST WANT A COUNT OF THE TEAMS, THIS WORKS
console > Team.includes(:players => :jerseys).where("jerseys.size in
(?)",['XL',XXL']).count
console > 15

# HOWEVER, WHEN I WANT TO GET A COLLECTION IT FAILS WITH THE FOLLOWING
MESSAGE
console > Team.includes(:players => :jerseys).where("jerseys.size in
(?)",['XL',XXL']).all
## error message I receive
"ActiveRecord::ConfigurationError: Association named 'jerseys' was not
found; perhaps you misspelled it?"

What am i doing wrong?  This seems like a bug, doesn't it??

Any help is appreciated!