Thanks for the reply guys...I figured out my error. I modified the code
accordingly.

Now I have a new problem..... In the create method, I call a system command
to run a python program using the input from the user. The program executes
perfectly but once the program executed, the server also stops.

Here is the code,

def create
        @s=Sollu.new(params[:sollu])
        @s.save
        afile=File.open("network.txt",'w')
        afile.write(@s.input)
        afile.close
        exec 'python netx.py' ## *The server stops after executing this
command. *
        image_tag "network_input.png"
        redirect_to sollus_path
     end

*Basically what I want to do is, The client has to enter a data and using
that I generate a image from the python code. I have to display that Image.
 If he is satisfied with the image, then he can choose to go further and
save the data. Otherwise It has to redirect back to the new Sollu page and
he should be given a option to change the previously entered data!.  I am
beginner and so all this questions. Any help on how should I write the
code? *