In my rails application i am using oauth to get access to the user's
profile data. The thing is when the authorization login page pops up,
the user has to enter his username and password, which gets saved in
the browser as a cookie. Is there any way to DELETE this
cookie(obviously not manually)? I am asking this because when the
oauth page is called again, this cookie saved in my browser
automatically signs in the user. This has become a nuisance for my
project.