On 17 January 2012 07:40, loganathan sellappa <loganathan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am having an ror application with ruby1.8.7 and rails2.3.5, the
> performance of my application is not good enough. Is their any plugin or gem
> available to improve the performance. Also I have already optimized some of
> my code and db queries by optimizing the mysql query and by adding indexes,
> but those are not gave drastic change in the performance.

Are you running the app in production mode?  Performance will be
poorer in development mode.

Assuming that you are already in production mode the next thing to do
is identify where the bottlenecks in your app are, that should help in
determining what to do about it.  Have a look at the Rails Guide on
Performance Testing which may help.

Colin