I solved the problem by adding *ActionController::Routing::SEPARATORS =
%w( / ; , ? ) *in my* routes.rb* file,  but an warning message is
displaying as below

config/routes.rb:12: warning: already initialized constant SEPARATORS

Want to know whether this warning will be an issue on future?

regards,
Loganathan