I had opened an existing ROR project in Netbeans 7.0. (Rails 3.1.3/Ruby
1.9.3) I was able to open the index home page of the project after
compiling and and uploading to Webrick server. After I enter the URL as:
http://localhost:3000/attachment/attach (server/controller/view-file), I
receive a Routing Error (No route matches [GET] "/attachment/attach").
The webpage indicates a Action Controller : Exception Caught.

How should I resolve this issue? Do I need to run something like
"generate" to link the view files to the controller?