Hi!

I'm trying to speed up some queries in my app, running Rails 3.2 and need
some help. I'm running the app at Heroku on postgresql. I'm new to
postgresql and need some help to optimize a query so it effectively uses
indices.

This is the query I'm currently working on:
http://snipt.net/Linuus/rails-query?key=ee73173643e8d21a5a487d8a329c7a26

In the link above you can also see the full EXPLAIN (query plan) as well as
my current indices. It doesn't seem to use any of my indices at the
moment...

So, any help is very appreciated.

Regards
Linus