I had created users using devise in rails. I am storing user mobile
number and land line number for the user profile, by using this code
it is storing the cell and land line numbers in database but after the
sign out it is not stored in the database. please tell me whats wrong
in my code in users.rb

before_save :build_telephone
  before_save :build_cell

validates :code, :presence => true, :numericality => true, :length =>
{ :within => 1..2 }, :on => :update
  validates :code2, :presence => true, :numericality => true, :length
=> { :within => 2..4 }, :on => :update
  validates :number, :presence => true, :numericality => true, :length
=> { :within => 1..7 }, :on => :update
  validates :code1, :presence => true, :numericality => true, :length
=> { :within => 1..2 }, :on => :update
  validates :number1, :presence => true, :numericality =>
true, :length => {:minimum => 10, :maximum => 10}, :on => :update

attr_accessor :code,:code2, :number, :code1, :number1

attr_accessible :email, :password,  :password_confirmation,  :mobile,
:landline, :remember_me , :code, :code2, :number, :code1, :number1

def build_cell
      self.mobile = "#{self.code1}-#{self.number1}"
    end

    def build_telephone
      self.landline = "#{self.code}-#{self.code2}-#{self.number}"