On 1 February 2012 12:41, Christopher Jones <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Hey Colin, I fixed it :)
>
> Stupid me, I simply added the following line to my create method in the
> controller.
>
> @game.user = current_user

I would think carefully about what you think that line is doing.  Is
the game currently associated with a user.  If so then which user is
it associated with after that line?

This is definitely one of those situations where if you come back and
look at this in three months time you will be embarrassed.  Get on
with those tutorials before doing anything else.

Colin

> Now I just need to figure out a way of displaying the actual games under
> the profiles so that other users can view.
>
> One wall down, another wall to go.

gplus.to/clanlaw