While on the subject does anyone know what heroku's timeout is before it brings down an app?

On 2/1/2012 9:24 AM, Rodrigo Ruiz wrote:
Sorry, it is just that I haven't had time to test it from my home (with good internet connection), I've only tested at work (and at iPhone with 3G), so that might also be a problem.

But no, it is not just the first time. I was just waiting to answer until I had tested with a better connection.
Although I don't think connection is the problem.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Colin Law <clan...@googlemail.com <mailto:clan...@googlemail.com>> wrote:

    On 1 February 2012 16:46, Rodrigo Ruiz <rodrigo.ru...@gmail.com
    <mailto:rodrigo.ru...@gmail.com>> wrote:
    > It isn't that, I'm sure.

    You have not (unless I missed it) confirmed whether it is only the
    first time that you access the app after a period of inactivity that
    you see the problem.  If it is only on the first access then it is
    just the time taken to start the app up as noted by other posters.

    Colin

    <mailto:rubyonrails-talk%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

    gplus.to/clanlaw <http://gplus.to/clanlaw>