Heroku is the easiest to use and should be good for what you describe.
 However, you will want to make sure you research, in detail, the database
situation.  Heroku is now forcing the use of Postgres for "production"
deployment, in certain situations.  Since your app is probably using
SQLite, you will want to try to deploy to Heroku on an older stack - one
that allows the use of SQLite. Otherwise you will be doing some
reconfigurations that will complicate your situation.

I am wondering if anyone knows of any free hosting sites for ruby on