Hi there, if u are a company or individuals who want to make a
difference in Africa, this is for you. We are an organization based in
Africa, with a unique approach to making people richer and bridging
the digital divide, and we need mad skills from people in this group.
I cant divulge much, just that it needs to be highly integrated into/
with facebook and needs to have really good mobile interaction
capabilities. If this is something that someone wants to talk more
about please contact me at your convenience on zedkooky at gmail dot
com

Thanks