So this whole many-to-many thing has me really confused. I get how to set
it up but I can't seem to find anywhere that really explains the best way
to use it in your controller.

*What I have:*

Products, Orders, Orders_Products

The Products and Orders table has the standard stuff (Id, name, timestamps,
etc)

The Orders_Products table has the two id columns (order_id, product_id) and
a quantity column.

*What I need to do:*

Now when I save my "cart" how do you save a new order and each product with
its quantity?

This is my first app in rails so the more explanation the better.

Thanks in advance for all the help!