On Friday, March 2, 2012 3:33:40 AM UTC-5, mkristian wrote:

> this feature needs Fiber and that you have only with ruby 1.9.x, i.e.
> you need to use jruby in 1.9 mode. there is options setting in jruby-
> rack (or in warbler).

Yes, just found that. This now works.

warble.rb:
Warbler::Config.new do |config|
# stuff before
   config.webxml.jruby.compat.version = "1.9"
# stuff after
end

In addition to the content, It spits out some random numbers and letters as
it streams, but I guess I'll find the answer for that in due time too :)