On 7 March 2012 09:57, kingston.s <jenorishs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I used following query
>
> users = User.find(:all, :page => {:size=>100},:conditions =>
> ['created_at between ? and ?', from_date.to_time, to_date.to_time] )

I have not come across the use of :page in this way.  What do you
think it will do and can you point me to the docs where its use is
documented?

By the way if you are using Rails 3 I would have expected you to be
using the newer techniques for finding, such as User.where(....)
rather than find.

Colin