Hi,

yes, I had the same problem yesterday, and I'm also going through a
tutorial - maybe the same one?

Solved with 2 steps: added attr_accessible as mentioned earlier
message. Also I had to change the RSpec tests from

  before
    @user = User.new(name:"Example", email:"exam...@gmail.com").tap do
|u|
        u.password = "foobar"
        u.password_confirmation = "foobar"

isnted of
  before
    @user = User.new(name:"Example", email:"exam...@gmail.com",
password = "foobar", password_confirmation = "foobar")
  before

and npw MassAssignment erros has gone.