On 26 April 2012 08:34, Amir Z. <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> When i am testing its gives following error.
>

>  1) Error:
> test_truth(RememberMeTest):
> ArgumentError: Bad fixture argument 2 during creation of User fixture
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .1 tests, 0 assertions, 0 failures, 1 errors
> rake aborted!
> Command failed with status (1): [Routes.../IR/ruby/bin/ruby -...]
>
> (See full trace by running task with --trace
>
> Users.yml file is....path test/fixtures/users.yml
>
> valid_user:
> id: 1
> screen_name: foobar
> email: foo...@gmail.com
> password: foobar
> remember_me:
> authorization_token: 1

yml is very strict about formatting.  You need spaces at the front of
nested lines, so
valid_user:
  id: 1
  screen_name: foobar
  email: foo...@gmail.com
  password: foobar
  remember_me:
  authorization_token: 1

I am not sure whether remember_me with no value is permitted.
Possibly best to leave out the whole line.  Make sure you do not have
any tabs.  I don't know whether this is the cause of the problem
however.

Colin