On 26 April 2012 14:13, Scott Ribe <scott_r...@elevated-dev.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 2012, at 1:36 AM, Michael Pavling wrote:
>
>> Again.... *which* bit of documentation needs to be better
>
> Nearly every frickin' time I look something up. Rails docs are really awful
> compared

Now, this is where I'm flummoxed, because I just don't find that. I've
learned loads from the docs and source. But I do agree that not
everyone works the same way, or learns the same way, and it may be
that the docs as they are are not right for a large section of the
readership. But this comes back to the thought that if there needs to
be a different style to some of the documentation, then those that
need it need to start writing it rather than just complaining about
it.