Ryan gave a really good resource, and it will only get better.

After that, start building and keep reading. Read blog posts, read
source from other projects, read tons of books, and then when you
think you can't read anymore ... read a novel and then read another
book. Right now I recommend a few books:

Agile Web Development 3 (Beta PDF right now) from PragProg.com
Simply Rails 2 (great introduction, if a little shallow at times)
Learning Rails (a little deeper and covers different skills at
different times)
The Art of Rails (a philosophical book more than how-to)

Then, keep on reading other books, get yourself some Ruby books and
learn Ruby, learn ... read, rinse, and read again.

All the time, keep building different things. Test all of the time.
Your original sites are going to suck, and you'll look back and get
discouraged, but keeping building and keep going.