Hi,

we've found 1click install for Win and Mac but not for Ubuntu. We've
made a 1 line RVM and Rails install script for Ubuntu earlier. Now we
might want to update it but before it we wanted to ask the community.

Is it still useful? Or does anyone made it already?

We've found RVM package but it didn't installed all necessary
dependencies and Rails (at least not for us). How can we figure out
who's developing this package?

Thanks,
YogiZoli