I am in immediate need of a Ruby on Rails Developer to help us
complete a project.  The majority of our application is already built
and it's running on our development web server, we just need to finish
up some remaining requirements, resolve some defects, finish testing
and deploy it in conjunction with our soon to be released iOS app.  We
anticipate having additional long term project needs after we go live.
Do you know anyone who would be interested?  If so please contact me
as soon as you're free. Thanks!

Jason