On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM, Greg Akins <angryg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM, mike <mikeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > now when I go to localhost:3000/users/new I first get some kind of
> > bcrypt-ruby error and then when I reload the page I get a undefined
> method
> > `key?' for nil:NilClass

I got (still gettin) that error with device. I'm changing a rails app from
2.3 to 3.2 and it seems that devise uses another type of encryption (I'm
not sure I discovered 2 days ago). The only way I log in is using the
console:

User.find(1).update_attributes(:password=>"newpassword",:password_confirmation=>"newpassword")

and after that I can log in without any trouble but I have to take a look
at this error.
Maybe it helps you :)

Javier Q