Hello

In my RoR application, I am using Couchrest_model to access a CouchDB
database.

I have a model which represents an scientific Article.
I am going to simplify my model to explain it better. An article can
have a title, a year and one or more authors.

In the couchDB database, an article can be represented like this:

article {
  title = "abc",
  year = "2012",
  author = {
     name = Paulo,
     age = 34
  }
}

(In the case the article only have an author)

OR

article {
  title = "abc",
  year = "2012",
  author = {
    [0] {
       name = "Paulo",
       age = "34"
    }
    [1] {
       name = "Philippe",
       age = "32"
    }
  }
}

class Article < CouchRest::Model::Base
  property :title
  property :year
  property :author
end

In the case my article have only one author, I can access author's
information (name and age) like this:
  Article.author.name
  Article.author.age

But, how can I access the information of authors if the article have
more than 1 author?