Thank you for your opinion, thiagocifani.

This sounds interesting. But I fear a bit that it's too much to dive
into at one time if I don't concentrate on one single framework. Do you
think different? As said before, I don't really have an idea about
anything yet, so maybe it truly IS a good idea to start with everything.

But then maybe the RSpec book would be the better option, although it's
already 1.5years old?

http://www.amazon.de/The-RSpec-Book-Behaviour-Development/dp/1934356379