Magian Design Studio is an interactive digital media production studio,
working with some of the world's most prestigious museums, science centres,
aquariums and zoos. As well as producing multimedia kiosk exhibits for
these institutions, we have developed our own server software systems for
the integrated management and delivery of media and kiosk behaviour.

Work in a colourful, media rich environment working on projects involving
multi-touch kiosks, latest html5 browser technologies, iOS app development,
multi-touch walls, soundscapes etc.

We are looking for a full-time person experienced in the technical design
and development of our in house Ruby on Rails CMS web application.

Required Skills:
• Strong OO (Object Oriented) development knowledge
• Ruby on Rails experience.
• HTML5, CSS, XML, MySQL, Javascript and AJAX knowledge
• Interest in multimedia authoring metaphors and workflow
• User interface design skills
• Interest in cutting edge interactive metaphors e.g. multi-touch screens
and gesture based interfaces

Relevant tertiary education and at least three years’ previous experience
within media or similar creative industries would be a significant
advantage.

Please send a concise CV and a cover letter outlining what you would bring
to the role to: employm...@magian.com. For company information:
www.magian.com
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. Thank you
for your understanding.