I thought it would create getter and setter methods for
"card_expiration_date"  and the active model library would do the rest(such
as creating virtual attributes card_expiration_date(1i),
card_expiration_date(2li),card_expiration_date(3li) for date time attribute(
card_expiration_date), let me know if I am wrong.

regards,
Loganathan
ViewMe <http://vizualize.me/loganathan>