Hi,

I just tried Ruby on Rails (with RailsInstaller 2.1.0) and it works fine
on my PC.  However, when I put this on the website, I got the following
error message:

Could not find multi_json-1.3.6 in any of the sources
(Bundler::GemNotFound)

The problem is that the website has multi_json 1.0.4.  The website
allows me to download my own gems, but after the process, it is located
at /home/username/ruby/gems/gems/multi_json-1.3.6, while my rails app is
located at /home/username/myapp.

What is the best way to fix this so that the rails at the website can
find my multi_json gem?  Thanks.

(The rails on the website is 3.1.3, while on the PC it is 3.2.1, and the
website does not allow a shell access.)

Regards,

Bill