On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:43 PM, Jordon Bedwell <envyge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 31 August 2012 08:59:48 UTC-5, Fahim Patel wrote:
>>
>> can we write multiple background in one feature file....?
>>

> No.
>

>> can we write multiple feature in one feature file.....?
>>

> Yes.
>
>    when i try to write two features on 1 feature file i get this error

Parse error at :15. Found feature when expecting one of: comment,
doc_string, row, scenario, scenario_outline, step, tag. (Current state:
step). (Gherkin::Parser::ParseError)

my feature file code below

Feature: Real life
Scenario:  checking 1

           Given I click google link

Feature:  life
Scenario: checking 2

           Given I click google link

i think 2 feature in 1 feature file is not allowed

waiting for reply