On Sep 6, 2012, at 1:20 AM, roelof wrote:

> Op woensdag 5 september 2012 22:55:03 UTC+2 schreef Hassan Schroeder het
> volgende:
> On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM, roelof <rwo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > But as far as I know I cannot insert a image at a particular place.
>
> What exactly do you mean by "at a particular place"?
>
> --
> Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.s...@gmail.com
> http://about.me/hassanschroeder
> twitter: @hassan
>
> I mean that I choose the place for the image.
> So at all the places there is no fixed place for the image,
> See for examples :
> http://www.tamarawobben.nl/dagboek/2005/04/1/
> http://www.tamarawobben.nl/dagboek/2005/09/2/
> http://www.tamarawobben.nl/dagboek/2005/09/6/
>
> Roelof

It sounds like you could use a WYSIWYG or "rich text" editor in your form, so
you could create HTML for your content area. I have used the CK Editor in the
past (there's several Rails gems for it) to do just this. It includes an asset
upload system, so you could upload a photo and "place" it in your layout. That
of course requires a whole other MVC to manage, but the gem includes rake tasks
to build that out for you.

Walter