RUBY ON RAILS POSITIONS IN MIAMI LAKES, FL.

I have included a summary of requirements if you feel you are a strong
match I encourage you to apply with the link below.

http://bullhorn.personified.com/client/jobInfoApplicationRespMgmt.action?EntityID=6690&source=Passive_Sourcing

1SaleADay.com is the largest independently owned Daily Deal Company in the
country and we are currently searching for an outgoing, positive, strong
Ruby Developer to join our amazing team in Miami Lakes, FL.  If you are
ready to work with cutting edge technology and create your own niche in
this rapidly growing company that is frequently spotlighted in the news
(ABC, NBC, The New York Times, The Nate Berkus Show, Woman’s Day and many
more), this is the place for you!

Position Responsibilities:

Development for our existing Ruby on Rails-based systems

Ability to write, review codes and build new features

Responsible for integrating and interfacing with third parties

Experience with multiple-system maintenance and writing automated processes

Ensure our platforms scale with our growing company

Ability to write clean, maintainable and fully test code

Ability to work with code written by someone else

About You:

Extensive experience with Ruby/Rails, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Git

Extensive scripting language experience (Ruby, Python, PHP, etc.)

Can slice a PSD and create clean, standards-compliant HTML and CSS

Experienced with TDD, Agile and applied understanding of MVC, but also
sensitive to balancing process and progress

Ability to complete basic server administration tasks

Skills/Qualifications:

At least 2 years of professional, full-time working experience as a
developer

Experience building or extending e-Commerce platforms

High attention to detail

Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills

Team player

High energy and outgoing

Preferred:

Experience writing/maintaining internal API(s)

Exceptional database query language experience (architecting, optimizing,
indexing etc.)

Perpetual understanding of application and system security

ABOUT 1SaleADay:

1SaleADay is an Internet retailer with a deal-a-day format. The site was
founded in 2007 by Ben Federman. 1SaleADay's main site offers one
discounted item a day, the product can vary from a computer-related product
to a magazine subscription. Products are listed at up to 80-90% off retail.
1SaleADay also has four spinoff sites specializing in wireless, watches,
family and jewelry. Each site offers one item per 24-hour period beginning
at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time. In 2010, the company's CEO donated more than
half of the sites net earnings to charities.

1SaleADay is growing by leaps and bounds.  About 40 employees moved from
our New York office a year ago to the current facility in Miami Lakes, FL
and now there are over 300 employees and growing daily.