Colin Law wrote in post #1075319:
> On 10 September 2012 12:11, Damjan Rems <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>> There is no special error but any program error that may occur. It just
>> waits minute before program error is displayed. Be it in controller or
>> view or helper.
>
> Do you mean syntax errors, ruby run time errors, data validation
> errors?  Please show an example and post the section of
> development.log that relates to the error.
>
> Colin

Thanks. It is typical situation when you tell a problem to a friend the
problem resolves itself  ;-)

I had installed ExceptionNotifier recently and the darn thing is now
sending messages also in development environment. And since my
development server is not on the same firewall segment as production the
message could not be sent. And there was delay. I didn't recognized
error until I tried to copy whole development log and find mail sending
error at the top.

thanks
TheR