I'm assisting one of my associates fill his New York City client's
Senior Ruby Developer position. This is a full time, on-site, salaried
Senior Ruby Developer position paying $150,000 to $180,000 +
benefits.  Local candidates preferred.  Relocaters considered.
Citizenship required.

The general job description is as follows.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

* Plan, build and launch features and products
* Software design, architecture and research

QUALIFICATIONS:

* Keen understanding of software fundamentals such as object-oriented
programming, relational databases and revision control
* Fluent in Ruby and excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails
* Great with databases (Mongo experience a plus)
* Solid experience in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript (jQuery a plus)
* Portfolio of work (open source, commercial, personal)
* Outstanding references
* A computer science degree, a related degree, or relevant life
experience

If you would like to know more about this position, please submit your
resume and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould