TAPE is a dynamic and innovative company that supports its clients with
advanced technological and management tools required to succeed in today’s
fast-paced world.

We develop innovative solutions to critical systems and high-level security
challenges while focusing quality IT and management consulting services
with total customer satisfaction. Our Core Competencies include: Program
Management, Force Development, Acquisition Support, and IT Services.

TAPE, LLC is actively hiring for the following positions in the Aberdeen,
MD area:

Intermediate Unix Systems Administrator

Senior Unix Systems Administrator

Web Developers (Python or Ruby Rails experience is required)

These positions require a minimum secret clearance for consideration.

If you meet the Python or Ruby Rails experience requirement and would like
an invitation to our exclusive Interview Day Event, please email your
resume to *mhar...@tape-llc.com*

            Why should you work at TAPE?

·                  TAPE’s Stability-Be a part of a growing and stable
company.

·                  Career Growth

·                  Great Work Environment

·                  Excellent Benefits

At TAPE, your chances to exercise your intelligence, ambition, and
creativity will thrive.