http://ureddit.com/class/40250/web-programming-with-ruby-on-rails -
This is a good choice to supplement with the Ruby on Rails tutorial.
Once you get through these comfortably, you can move onto more
advanced topics, and books.

Also, Try keeping a blog as a journal and keep track of your day to
day development. There are few problems that you'd keep encountering
over and over again. An example is of setting up the environment, and
common debugging problems that keep recurring.

In addition, Edxonline.org has a software as a service course that is
coming up which you can take. But you would need to become stronger
in the programming aspect.

Which platform are you developing on ? Windows, Linux, Mac ?