Hello Everyone,
   Thanks everyone.Finally got a solution while searching things that you
all had explained.
   There is a docx gem for parsing docx file and docx-html for convert it
into HTML.

   require 'docx'

d = Docx::Document.open('example.docx')d.each_paragraph do |p|
  puts dend

and for the docx file stored on s3 amazon.

Docx::Document.open(open('http://S3-URL/original.docx',:ssl_verify_mode =>
OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_NONE))

A big Thanks to All.