Gemfile here.  It looks like it's no longer changing.

source "http://rubygems.org";

>> gem 'rails', '3.2.8'
>

>> # Bundle edge Rails instead:
>
> # gem 'rails', :git => 'git://github.com/rails/rails.git'
>

>> gem 'sqlite3'
>

>> gem 'json'
>

>> # Gems used only for assets and not required
>
> # in production environments by default.
>
> group :assets do
>
>   gem 'sass-rails',   '~> 3.2.5'
>
>   gem 'coffee-rails', '~> 3.2.2'
>

>>   # See https://github.com/sstephenson/execjs#readme for more supported
>> runtimes
>
>   # gem 'therubyracer', :platforms => :ruby
>

>>   gem 'uglifier', '>= 1.3.0'
>
> end
>

>> gem 'jquery-rails', '~> 2.0.2'
>

>> # To use ActiveModel has_secure_password
>
> # gem 'bcrypt-ruby', '~> 3.0.0'
>

>> # To use Jbuilder templates for JSON
>
> # gem 'jbuilder'
>

>> # Use unicorn as the app server
>
> # gem 'unicorn'
>

>> # Deploy with Capistrano
>
> # gem 'capistrano'
>

>> # To use debugger
>
> # gem 'ruby-debug'
>

>> Output

> dhcp-10-155-17-147:ticketee bradwrage$ bundle update
>
> Fetching gem metadata from http://rubygems.org/.........
>
> Using rake (0.9.2.2)
>
> Using i18n (0.6.1)
>
> Using multi_json (1.3.6)
>
> Using activesupport (3.2.8)
>
> Using builder (3.0.3)
>
> Using activemodel (3.2.8)
>
> Using erubis (2.7.0)
>
> Using journey (1.0.4)
>
> Using rack (1.4.1)
>
> Using rack-cache (1.2)
>
> Using rack-test (0.6.1)
>
> Using hike (1.2.1)
>
> Using tilt (1.3.3)
>
> Using sprockets (2.1.3)
>
> Using actionpack (3.2.8)
>
> Using mime-types (1.19)
>
> Using polyglot (0.3.3)
>
> Using treetop (1.4.10)
>
> Using mail (2.4.4)
>
> Using actionmailer (3.2.8)
>
> Using arel (3.0.2)
>
> Using tzinfo (0.3.33)
>
> Using activerecord (3.2.8)
>
> Using activeresource (3.2.8)
>
> Using bundler (1.2.0)
>
> Using coffee-script-source (1.3.3)
>
> Using execjs (1.4.0)
>
> Using coffee-script (2.2.0)
>
> Using rack-ssl (1.3.2)
>
> Using json (1.7.5)
>
> Using rdoc (3.12)
>
> Using thor (0.16.0)
>
> Using railties (3.2.8)
>
> Using coffee-rails (3.2.2)
>
> Using jquery-rails (2.0.3)
>
> Using rails (3.2.8)
>
> Using sass (3.2.1)
>
> Using sass-rails (3.2.5)
>
> Using sqlite3 (1.3.6)
>
> Using uglifier (1.3.0)
>
> Your bundle is updated! Use `bundle show [gemname]` to see where a bundled
> gem is installed.

I'm running into issues when adding these lines here to my gemfile.

 group :test, :development do

gem 'rspec-rails', '~> 2.11'

end

group :test do

gem 'capybara', '1.1.2'

end

Output shows this when added to the gemfile.

Installing nokogiri (1.5.5) with native extensions