Thanks!

rake routes output:

    users_new GET /users/new(.:format)     users#new
       signup     /signup(.:format)        users#new
      contact     /contact(.:format)       pages#contact
        about     /about(.:format)         pages#about
         help     /help(.:format)          pages#help
         root     /                        pages#home
   pages_home GET /pages/home(.:format)    pages#home
  pages_about GET /pages/about(.:format)   pages#about
pages_contact GET /pages/contact(.:format) pages#contact
   pages_help GET /pages/help(.:format)    pages#help

I'm running through a tutorial and I'm not sure I have defined the
layouts path yet.

Where should I define the layouts path?

Thanks again.